There's a magical stretch of the Danube river that's known as the 'Tuscany of Austria'.
Hills rise in the mist above the Wachau valley, and between fairy tale towns of ornate, pastel colored historic buildings, wineries line the river banks and hillsides.
It's a region best visited by river cruise. Our AMAWaterways Danube river cruise on the AMACerto brought us right to the doorstep of this legendary destination: the picturesque village of Krems.
BestTrip.TV disembarks our ship to visit the Winzer Krems vineyard, where the vintner's tour reveals the winery's history, delicious and famous white wines, as well as an exciting new taste for interactive, modern art in an historic setting.
Start your Trip!
Sign up for our Newsletter
You should see:
It occupies the most prime location in Costa Rica's G... more
Club Med Turkoise reopens February 2018 with a brand new ... more
Vineyards from all over the world unite with Relais &... more
- Overwater Bungalows make a Splash in Mexico and the Caribbean
- Video: Is this the 'Most Luxurious Ship at Sea'?
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Best Souvenirs from a Trip to Provence, France
- All-New Luxury Travel Concept Design Details Revealed: Crystal AirCruises Jet
- 40 Years Later: Where is the 'Hotel California'?